|Year 2017：Depart Every Wednesday and Friday||Tour Fare||Single Supplement|
|Mar-Apr, Jun-Aug, Nov||$429||$290|
|May, Sep to Oct||$449||$300||REMARKS:
1. All Land Tour Fares listed above are per person in U.S. dollars based on two adults sharing one twin bedded room, double occupancy. A customer who travels alone is required to pay a single room supplement. All prices listed above are land-only, no air ticket included.
2. Children under 12 (2-11 years of age) share room with two adults and not asking for extra bed, they will be charged 75% of a regular adult fare, if asking for extra bed, the price will be the same as adult. Children 12 and older will be charged at the regular adult fare.
3. Arrival and departure transfers were included.
Day 1 Chongqing - Yangtze River Cruise
After arrival Chongqing, go to the pier by yourself and board our five-star President Cruises No. 7 vessel and begin our exciting Yangtze River adventure.
Day 2 Three Gorges
After breakfast, we embark on our Three Gorges adventure. Depending on the river conditions, our first shore excursion takes us to either Fengdu or Shibaozhai (shore excursions are at your own expense). The “Ghost City” Fengdu is known for its statues of ghosts and devils on Mingshan Hill. Shibaozhai’s attraction lays with its 12-story tall wooden pagoda, amazingly built 400 years ago without use of a single nail. After returning safely to our ship we again set sail. Onboard, we are free to enjoy shipboard entertainment such as feature films, live performances, well as demonstrations of traditional Chinese arts.
- Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 Three Gorges
This morning, our ship first passes the mighty Qutang Gorge, sailing through its towering cliffs. Then our ship passes through the rushing waters and jagged turns of Wu Gorge. We arrive at Wushan to board small motorized sampans which afford us access to the Shennong Stream via the Daning River. Reboard later in the afternoon as our ship passes through the Xiling Gorge (western section), the longest of the famed Three Gorges. Stretching over 60 miles, Xiling Gorge is famous for its odd rock formations and tricky, treacherous currents. Arrive later at the Three Gorges Dam Project, currently the world’s largest hydroelectric project.
- Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4 Three Gorges - Yichang
After breakfast, we disembark to board motor coaches which take us to Sandouping Village, site of this mammoth dam project. Return to the boat, we pass through Xiling Gorge (Eastern section). Our Three Gorges adventure ends upon our noontime arrival at Yichang.
- Includes Breakfast
Tour Fare Includes
1. International air ticket between U.S. to China (economy class);
2. Five star hotel accommodations or local best hotel accommodations;
3. Three meals a day in China as specified in itinerary including daily breakfast in hotels and local specialty cuisines;
4. Transportation inside China as specified in itinerary;
5. All entrance fees to the sightseeing sites as outlined in itinerary;
6. Experienced and knowledgeable English speaking tour guide throughout China;
7. Travel accident insurance.
Tour Fare not Includes
1. Chinese Visa fee;
2. All personal expenses: Telephone bills, Laundry, beverages, postage and excess baggage charges, extended stay and etc.;
3. Tips for tour guides and drivers;
4. Cost of any programs and activities unlisted and all activities after leaving the group.
Yangtze River...President Cruises No.7 (5 stars)
A bottle of mineral water provided on the bus every day;
Luggage tag and badge provided for your convenience.
Three meals a day for the entire trip as specified in the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
Buffet breakfast each morning.
Lunches and dinners provided on boat.