|Year 2018：Depart Everyday (Minimum of two participants required)||Land Tour Fare|
Day 1 Shanghai - Hangzhou - Shanghai
In the morning, we travel to Hangzhou. Hangzhou is praised along with Suzhou as "paradise on earth". As one of the most renowned and prosperous cities of China for much of the last 2,000 years, Hangzhou is also well-known for its beautiful natural scenery, with the West Lake as the most noteworthy location. Upon arrival, we enjoy a cruise on the beautiful West Lake followed by visits to two of the ten most beautiful sites around West Lake, “Fish Viewing at the Flower Pond” and “Winery Yard and Lotus Pool”. Later we will visit the famous Dragon Well Tea Plantation to have a taste of the famous green tea-Dragon Well. Return to Shanghai.
- Includes Lunch
Tour Fare Includes
1. One lunch;
2. Local transportation as specified in itinerary;
3. All entrance fees to the sightseeing sites as outlined in itinerary;
4. Experienced and knowledgeable English speaking tour guide service;
5. Travel accident insurance.
Tour Fare not Includes
1. Tips to tour guide and driver;
2. Cost of any programs and activities unlisted and all activities after leaving the group.
A bottle of mineral water provided on the bus every day;
Luggage tag and badge provided for your convenience.