|Year 2020：Depart Everyday (Minimum of two participants required)||Land Tour Fare|
Day 1 Shanghai - Zhouzhuang - Shanghai
In the morning, we travel to Zhouzhuang. Zhouzhuang is a town famous for its canals in China, it is one of the most famous water townships in China, noted for its profound cultural background, the well preserved ancient residential houses and the elegant watery views. It has been called the "Venice of the East". We will take a boat ride at this ancient old town of gardens and waterways. Return to Shanghai.
Tour Fare Includes
1. One lunch;
2. Local transportation as specified in itinerary;
3. All entrance fees to the sightseeing sites as outlined in itinerary;
4. Experienced and knowledgeable English speaking tour guide service;
5. Travel accident insurance.
Tour Fare not Includes
1. Tips to tour guide and driver;
2. Cost of any programs and activities unlisted and all activities after leaving the group.
A bottle of mineral water provided on the bus every day;
Luggage tag and badge provided for your convenience.