Terms and Booking Conditions
Your Travel Agreement:
Dear traveler, please read the following terms and booking conditions carefully. By your making or being named on a booking reservation with us and paying a deposit or having a deposit paid for you, you have entered into a travel agreement with us. You agree that you have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Thank you.
Booking and Payment:
A deposit of $300 per person is required at the time of the reservation. Reservation will automatically be cancelled if the deposit is not received by CYTS Tours within 14 days after booking of the reservation.
Final payment of the total tour price is due 30 days prior to your departure date. If your payment is not received by the due date, the reservation will be subject to cancellation and deposit will be forfeited. Your tour price is guaranteed once CYTS Tours has received your full payment.
Cancellation of Reservations:
Cancellation penalty applies as follows:
Days prior to Full or Land Package Cancellation Fee
60 days or more prior to departure.........$200/p. person
44-59 days prior to departure.................$300/ p. person
29-15 days prior to departure.................$500/ p. person
14-3 days prior to departure...................$1000/p. person
2-0 days prior to departure or in tour......100% fare will be the fine.
*In addition to the above stated cancellation charges, if tickets for airlines, cruises or trains have already been issued or final confirmation has been received at the time of cancellation (regardless of number of days prior to departure), the traveler will be assessed an additional airline, cruise, or train cancellation penalty and service charge pursuant to the supplier’s rules and regulations.
*In the event of cancellation by your travel companion or roommate, you are responsible for the additional resultant single room supplement charge.
*Written notice of cancellation must be received by CYTS Tours either by mail or e-mail or fax. Oral cancellation by phone will not be acceptable.
1. International air ticket between U.S. to China (economy class);
2. Five star hotel accommodations or local best hotel accommodations;
3. Three meals a day in China as specified in itinerary including daily breakfast in hotels and local specialty cuisines;
4. Transportation inside China as specified in itinerary;
5. All entrance fees to the sightseeing sites as outlined in itinerary;
6. Experienced and knowledgeable English speaking tour guide throughout China;
7. Travel accident insurance.
Price Does Not Include:
1. Chinese Visa fee;
2. All personal expenses: Telephone bills, Laundry, beverages, postage and excess baggage charges, extended stay and etc.;
3. Tips for tour guides and drivers;
4. Cost of any programs and activities unlisted and all activities after leaving the group.
All prices listed in this brochure are per person in U.S.dollars based on two adults sharing one twin bedded room, double occupancy. A customer who travels alone is required to pay a single room supplement. Children under 12 share room with adult and no bed provided. When the hotel listed in the brochure is not available, a similar category hotel will be substituted without prior notice.
Meals will be provided in hotels, local restaurants, or on the cruise ship and train as specified in itinerary.
While sightseeing program is specified in the itinerary, its final arrangement will be determined by local tour escort based on circumstances which are beyond the control of CYTS such as weather, changes of schedule, any acts of God, dangers, incidents to the sea, fire, breakdown in the machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities and wars under local condition. However, we will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
All main entrance fees for the programs specified in the itinerary are included.
In order to protect our guests travel safely and to avoid unnecessary losses, CYTS customers are provided full coverage of Travel Accident Insurance in China (excluding Hong Kong Special Administrative Region) at no extra charge.
Travel accident insurance is subject to Chinese insurance policy:
Accident harm: Maximum amount 280,000 yuan RMB/P.P
Accidental injury medical treatment: Maximum amount: 20,000 yuan RMB/P.P
18 years old below insurant: Maximum amount: 50,000 yuan RMB/P.P
Deviation is subject to availability. In addition to the airlines, hotels, or transfer surcharges, there will be a US$50 per person service charge for any deviation from the tour. Once documents/tickets have been issued, no change is permitted.
Baggage allowance for U.S.-China flights is one piece per person for check-in luggage, with its weight not exceeding 50 lbs (23kg) and the sum of its length, width and height not exceeding 62 inches (158cm). Each passenger is allowed one piece of carry-on baggage, the total dimension combined of the carry-on baggage shall not exceed 45 inches (115cm).
Baggage allowance for China domestic flights, each passenger is allowed one piece of check-in luggage per flight, up to 44 lbs (20kg) and one carry-on baggage.
Excess luggage will be paid at your expense.
Passport is owner's risk throughout. All customers' passports must be valid for at least 7 months for travelling to foreign countries.
Certain shopping stops during the tour have been arranged by the local handling agency. CYTS Tours accepts no responsibility for value, reliability, quality or authenticity of any goods purchased while on tour or for any mailing, freight or shipping arrangements.
1. CYTS is responsible to you in making arrangements for the tour services offered in this brochure including transportation, sightseeing, accommodation. While sightseeing program is specified in the itinerary, its final arrangement will be determined by local tour escort based on circumstances which are beyond the control of CYTS such as weather, changes of schedule, any acts of God, dangers, incidents to the sea, fire, breakdown in the machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities and wars under local condition. Any unused tour features either on air transportation or for land arrangements are not refundable, exchangeable or transferable.
2. All travel arrangements included in this trip are made on participants behalf upon express condition that neither CYTS nor its agents shall be liable or responsible in the absence of its (or their) negligence for any direct, indirect, consequential, or irregularity of any kind which may be accessioned by reason of any act or omission of any person or entity, including without limitation, any act of negligence or breach of contract of any third party such as an airline, train, motor coach, private car, cruise vessel, boat, or any other conveyance, sightseeing provider, local ground handler, etc., which is to or does supply any goods or services for this trip. Participant understands that CYTS neither owns nor operates such third party suppliers and accordingly agrees to seek remedies directly and only with those suppliers and nor hold CYTS responsible for their acts, omission or commission.
3. CYTS and its agents are not responsible for any losses or expenses due to delay or changes of schedule, overbooking of accommodations, default of any third parties, sickness, weather, strike, acts of God, acts of terrorism, force majeure, acts of governments civil disturbances, war, quarantine, customs regulations, epidemics, criminal activity or for any other cause beyond its control. All such losses or expenses have to be borne and paid for by the participant.
4. CYTS reserves the right to accept or reject any person as a tour participant, to expel any tour participant from the tour, to make changes in the itinerary whenever CYTS deems it necessary for the comfort, convenience, or safety of the tour participants, or to cancel a tour at any time. Any unused fund will be refunded by CYTS to tour participants.
5. All tour participants must possess physical or mental conditions good enough to fit for traveling. They must be responsible for their own health conditions. In the event that the tour participants have serious illnesses, they must provided valid health documents issued by a professional doctor to prove that they are fit for travel. CYTS will not undertake any legal obligation in participants' health conditions.
6. CYTS reserves the right to cancel the tour prior to departure for any reason. Liability for such cancellation is limited to full refund of money received by CYTS Tours, and this will constitute full settlement with the tour participant.
7. If any tour participant wants to alter or revise the itinerary for personal reasons in tour, he or she bare the additional charges caused by the changes. If any tour participant needs to cancel the trip in tour, any unused tour features either on air transportation or for land arrangements are not refundable or exchangeable.
8. CYTS is not responsible for those who cannot go out or come in for the reasons of visas or Immigration or Customs.
All participants of China CYTS Tours are considered to agree the above items.