|Year 2019：Depart Everyday (Minimum of two participants required)||Land Tour Fare||Single Supplement|
1. All land tour fare listed above are per person in U.S. dollars based on two adults sharing one twin bedded room, double occupancy. A customer who travels alone is required to pay a single room supplement.
2. Children under 12 (2-11 years of age) share room with two adults and not asking for extra bed, they will be charged 75% of a regular adult fare, if asking for extra bed, the price will be the same as adult. Children 12 and older will be charged at the regular adult fare.
3. Arrival and departure transfers were included.
Day 1 Shanghai
Arrive in Shanghai. You will be met at the airport and transferred to the luxury hotel for rest and relaxation. Shanghai is a cosmopolitan port city located on the East China Sea, Shanghai is a treat to the senses with it's mix of ancient and modern influences. Travelers can appreciate the dramatic landscape of China's largest city plus bustling Nanjing Road, picturesque Yu Garden and the waterfront Bund, popular for leisurely strolls and fantastic shopping.
Day 2 Shanghai
Shanghai is the largest commercial and financial center of China. Tour Yu Garden, a finely designed maze of elegant pavilions and ponds in the old part of this city. Tour Shanghai Town God's Temple. Then stroll along the Bund, China's most famous waterfront stretching about one mile along the Huangpu River. From there you may take a photo of the Tower of the East Pearl (Asia's tallest TV tower) in the newly developed Pudong District. Visit Nanjing Road and Shanghai Museum (Audio-guide device is not included). Tonight a local famous cuisine is served for dinner.
Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 Shanghai
After breakfast, you are transferred to airport for flight departure. End of tour.
Tour Fare Includes
1. Five star hotel accommodations;
2. Three meals a day as specified in itinerary including daily breakfast in hotels and local specialty cuisines;
3. Local transportation as specified in itinerary;
4. All entrance fees to the sightseeing sites as outlined in itinerary;
5. Experienced and knowledgeable English speaking tour guide service;
6. Travel accident insurance.
Tour Fare not Includes
1. Chinese Visa fee;
2. All personal expenses: Telephone bills, Laundry, beverages, postage and excess baggage charges, extended stay and etc.;
3. Tips for tour guides and drivers;
4. Cost of any programs and activities unlisted and all activities after leaving the group.
Three meals a day for the entire trip as specified in the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
Buffet breakfast or Chinese breakfast each morning at hotel.
Chinese lunches and dinners at local restaurants.