|Year 2018：Depart Everyday (Minimum of two participants required)||Land Tour Fare||Single Supplment|
1. All land tour fare listed above are per person in U.S. dollars based on two adults sharing one twin bedded room, double occupancy. A customer who travels alone is required to pay a single room supplement.
2. Children under 12 (2-11 years of age) share room with two adults and not asking for extra bed, they will be charged 75% of a regular adult fare, if asking for extra bed, the price will be the same as adult. Children 12 and older will be charged at the regular adult fare.
3. Arrival and departure transfers were included.
Day 1 Xian
Arrive in Xian. You are greeted and transferred to your hotel. Xian is the cradle of Chinese civilization, was the state capital of 73 emperors spanning 11 dynasties during 1100 years dating from 4,000 B.C. Xian is also the historic starting point of the Silk Road.
Day 2 Xian
Visit another wonder of the ancient world the Terra-Cotta Warriors, concealed under earth, those thousands of life-sized clay warriors, horses and chariots, as one part of the tomb of Emperor Qinshihuang, were accidentally discovered by a farmer while he was digging out a well. You would also see some archaeologists still working on site to uncover the rest part of the vast tomb complex of Emperor Qinshihuang, the first emperor in Chinese history, and also the initiator of the Great Wall. After viewing the fine troops, we head to the nearby Mausoleum of Emperor Qinshihuang. This evening after an Imperial Dumpling Banquet Dinner, you will see a wonderful stage opera show of the Tang Dynasty, the one as being a “must see” in Xian.
- Includes Breakfast
Day 3 Xian
After breakfast, we will enjoy a tour of the Bell Tower, the ancient City Wall and the Big Wild Goose Pagoda Square. Transfer to airport for your flight departure. End of tour.
- Includes Breakfast
Tour Fare Includes
1. Five star hotel accommodations;
2. Three meals a day as specified in itinerary including daily breakfast in hotels and local specialty cuisines;
3. Local transportation as specified in itinerary;
4. All entrance fees to the sightseeing sites as outlined in itinerary;
5. Experienced and knowledgeable English speaking tour guide service;
6. Travel accident insurance.
Tour Fare not Includes
1. Chinese Visa fee;
2. All personal expenses: Telephone bills, Laundry, beverages, postage and excess baggage charges, extended stay and etc.;
3. Tips for tour guides and drivers;
4. Cost of any programs and activities unlisted and all activities after leaving the group.
Xian..............Grand Noble Hotel (5 stars)
A bottle of mineral water provided on the bus every day;
Luggage tag and badge provided for your convenience.
Three meals a day for the entire trip as specified in the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
Buffet breakfast or Chinese breakfast each morning at hotel.
Chinese lunches and dinners at local restaurants.
Local Specialty Dinner
Xian: Imperial Dumpling Banquet
Xian.................Stage Show of Tang Dynasty