|Year 2019：Depart Everyday (Minimum of two participants required)||Land Tour Fare||Single Supplement|
1. All land tour fare listed above are per person in U.S. dollars based on two adults sharing one twin bedded room, double occupancy. A customer who travels alone is required to pay a single room supplement.
2. Children under 12 (2-11 years of age) share room with two adults and not asking for extra bed, they will be charged 75% of a regular adult fare, if asking for extra bed, the price will be the same as adult. Children 12 and older will be charged at the regular adult fare.
3. Arrival and departure transfers were included.
Day 1 Guilin
Arrive in Guilin. You are greeted and transferred to your hotel. Guilin is a southwest city famous for its splendid natural scenery,it is a breathtakingly-beautiful destination situated in Guangxi. This serene setting abounds with sparking waters, rolling green hills, deep caverns and the magnificent Li River. Guilin's quiet nature makes it a lovely place to discover on one's own.
Day 2 Guilin
The city tour of Guilin first takes us to the Reed Flute Cave, with another beautiful name as "the Art Palace of Nature" features fantastic natural stalactite and stalagmite formations, artfully illuminated by multicolored lights. Another magnificent view you will not miss is Elephant Trunk Hill. In addition to Li River and Taohua River, Guilin is richly endowed with four lakes which are namely Rong Lake, Shan Lake,Gui Lake and Mulong Lake. If time allows, you will walk along the lakes and enjoy the beauty of natural scenery of the themed gardens, pavilions, and towers. Enjoy the local flavor dinner.
Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 Guilin - Li River - Yangshuo
Cruising down the Li River, you will be entering a real life gallery. You will pass along the picturesque riverbank and see limestone hill vistas. You may even catch the fascinating sight of fishermen fishing with cormorant birds! Lunch is served aboard. The cruise ends at Yangshuo. We disembark and wander around the town with visit to the ancient West Street. Tonight you enjoy the fantastic Minority Musical Stage Performance on Li River-Impression on Third Sister Liu (Yingxiang Liusanjie). The show is directed by Chinese famous director Zhang Yimou.
Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4 Yangshuo - Guilin
After breakfast, you are transferred to Guilin Airport for flight departure. End of tour.
Tour Fare Includes
1. Five star hotel accommodations;
2. Three meals a day as specified in itinerary including daily breakfast in hotels and local specialty cuisines;
3. Local transportation as specified in itinerary;
4. All entrance fees to the sightseeing sites as outlined in itinerary;
5. Experienced and knowledgeable English speaking tour guide service;
6. Travel accident insurance.
Tour Fare not Includes
1. Chinese Visa fee;
2. All personal expenses: Telephone bills, Laundry, beverages, postage and excess baggage charges, extended stay and etc.;
3. Tips for tour guides and drivers;
4. Cost of any programs and activities unlisted and all activities after leaving the group.
Three meals a day for the entire trip as specified in the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
Buffet breakfast or Chinese breakfast each morning at hotel.
Chinese lunches and dinners at local restaurants.
Local Specialty Dinner
Guilin: Local Flavor Dinner
Yangshuo..........Stage Performance on Li River-Impression on Third Sister Liu