|Year 2018：Depart Everyday (Minimum of two participants required)||Land Tour Fare||Single Supplement|
1. All land tour Fare listed above are per person in U.S. dollars based on two adults sharing one twin bedded room, double occupancy. A customer who travels alone is required to pay a single room supplement.
2. Children under 12 (2-11 years of age) share room with two adults and not asking for extra bed, they will be charged 75% of a regular adult fare, if asking for extra bed, the price will be the same as adult. Children 12 and older will be charged at the regular adult fare.
3. Arrival and departure transfers were included.
Day 1 Huangshan
Arrive in Huangshan. You are greeted and transferred to your hotel. Mt. Huangshan is the only mountain listed among the China's Top Ten Scenic Spots. Located in the southern part of Anhui Province, it rose above the earth surface as a result of movement of the earth's crust over a hundred million years ago. Later it underwent the erosion of Quaternary glaciations and has gradually becomes what it is today. Magnificent and imposing, it is a famous scenic spot full of wonderful sights.
Day 2 Mt. Huangshan
Mt. Huangshan, with a history of thousands of years, is the collective name of a famous range of granite mountains in southern Anhui Province, and known for its four wonders of oddly-shaped pine trees, spectacular rocks, "sea of clouds" and hot springs. The reward for all that arrive at the top is a truly unforgettable experience walking into a living Chinese ink-washed landscape painting. We ascend by cable car to the top of the mountain for a sightseeing tour of the area that includes Bright Peak, Flying Rock and Cloud-dispelling Pavilion. The Cloud-dispelling Pavilion is the best place for admiring the unique rocks, hence a nick name “Unique Rock Exhibition Hall”.
- Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 Mt. Huangshan
Get up early in the morning to watch sunrise. Here, it is one of the most beautiful sunrises on earth to emerge with nature. Then we will tour the Beihai scenic area that includes Writing Brush Peak, Lion Peak, Refreshing Terrace, and Begin-to-Believe Peak. Also, enjoy the poetic and illusive atmosphere of the Black Tiger pine, Interlocking pine, and Chessboard pine. Here, it feels like heaven on earth. Afterward, we will take the cable car down and drive to hotel. You will tour the old town of the city. Enjoy a local flavor lunch. You are transferred to airport for flight departure. End of tour.
- Includes Breakfast, Lunch
Tour Fare Includes
1. Five star hotel accommodations;
2. Three meals a day as specified in itinerary including daily breakfast in hotels and local specialty cuisines;
3. Local transportation as specified in itinerary;
4. All entrance fees to the sightseeing sites as outlined in itinerary;
5. Experienced and knowledgeable English speaking tour guide service;
6. Travel accident insurance.
Tour Fare not Includes
1. Chinese Visa fee;
2. All personal expenses: Telephone bills, Laundry, beverages, postage and excess baggage charges, extended stay and etc.;
3. Tips for tour guides and drivers;
4. Cost of any programs and activities unlisted and all activities after leaving the group.
Three meals a day for the entire trip as specified in the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
Buffet breakfast or Chinese breakfast each morning at hotel.
Chinese lunches and dinners at local restaurants.
Local Specialty Dinner
Huangshan: Local Flavor Dinner