|Year 2020：Depart Everyday (Minimum of two participants required)||Land Tour Fare||Single Supplement|
1. All land tour fare listed above are per person in U.S. dollars based on two adults sharing one twin bedded room, double occupancy. A customer who travels alone is required to pay a single room supplement.
2. Children under 12 (2-11 years of age) share room with two adults and not asking for extra bed, they will be charged 75% of a regular adult fare, if asking for extra bed, the price will be the same as adult. Children 12 and older will be charged at the regular adult fare.
3. Arrival and departure transfers were included.
Day 1 Kunming
Arrive in Kunming. You are greeted and transferred to your hotel. Kunming is the capital of Yunnan (South of the Clouds) Province. It enjoys a pleasant climate and does its best to live up to its title of "the City of Eternal Spring".
Day 2 Kunming - Stone Forest - Jiuxiang - Kunming
After breakfast, we drive to Lunan, tour the Stone Forest, it bristles 75 miles southeast of Kunming. The ashen stone pillars, abandoned by the sea as it receded hundreds of millions of years ago, bunch together into a geological ticket. The journey to the forest is as beautiful as the landscape that surround it. Take an excursion to the remarkable Jiuxiang. Known primarily for its limestone caves, it also boasts an underground waterfall and an awesome gorge. Return to Kunming. Enjoy a local Flavor dinner.
Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 Kunming
After breakfast, tour to Daguan Pavilion and West Hill Park. Then you are transferred to airport for flight departure. End of tour.
Tour Fare Includes
1. Five star hotel accommodations;
2. Three meals a day as specified in itinerary including daily breakfast in hotels and local specialty cuisines;
3. Local transportation as specified in itinerary;
4. All entrance fees to the sightseeing sites as outlined in itinerary;
5. Experienced and knowledgeable English speaking tour guide service;
6. Travel accident insurance.
Tour Fare not Includes
1. Chinese Visa fee;
2. All personal expenses: Telephone bills, Laundry, beverages, postage and excess baggage charges, extended stay and etc.;
3. Tips for tour guides and drivers;
4. Cost of any programs and activities unlisted and all activities after leaving the group.
Three meals a day for the entire trip as specified in the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
Buffet breakfast or Chinese breakfast each morning at hotel.
Chinese lunches and dinners at local restaurants.
Local Specialty Dinner
Kunming: Local Deluxe Courses
Kunming..............Local Minority Folklore Music & Dance Show
Kunming.........Empark Grand Hotel Hotel (5 star)
A bottle of mineral water provided on the bus every day;
Luggage tag and badge provided for your convenience.