|Year 2019：Depart Everyday (Minimum of two participants required)||Land Tour Fare||Single Supplement|
1. All land tour fare listed above are per person in U.S. dollars based on two adults sharing one twin bedded room, double occupancy. A customer who travels alone is required to pay a single room supplement.
2. Children under 12 (2-11 years of age) share room with two adults and not asking for extra bed, they will be charged 75% of a regular adult fare, if asking for extra bed, the price will be the same as adult. Children 12 and older will be charged at the regular adult fare.
3. Arrival and departure transfers were included.
Day 1 Chengdu
Arrive in Chengdu. You will be met at the airport and transferred to the luxury hotel for rest and relaxation. Chengdu is the capital of "Heavenly State" (Tian Fu Zhi Guo), habitat of giant pandas and city of cotton-rose hibiscus. Benefiting from Dujiangyan Irrigation Project which was constructed in 256 B.C., Sichuan Province is reputed as "Tian Fu Zhi Guo", literally a place richly endowed with natural resources. Chengdu, as the capital, is extremely productive. The Min and Tuo Rivers, two branches of the Yangtze River, connected to forty other rivers, supply an irrigation area of more than 700 square kilometres (270.27 square miles) with 150-180 million kilowatts of water. Consisting of abundant mineral resources, the land is extremely fertile.
Day 2 Chengdu - Leshan - Mt. Emei
In the morning, we will visit the old alley and the Panda Preserve Base. In the afternoon, proceed by bus to Leshan, the tour of Leshan includes a cruise on Min River, and a view of Leshan Grand Buddha, the largest stone-carved Buddha in the whole world, described as "A mountain emerges as a Buddha, and a Buddha- a mountain". Finish sightseeing at Leshan, before we drive to Mt. Emei, enjoy the local cuisine dinner - Tofu Banquet.
Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 3 Mt. Emei - Chengdu
A cable car ride takes us up to the Golden Summit. Sightseeing of Golden Summit at Mt. Emei. The Golden Summit rises over 3000 meters above sea level. There one may find an advantage point to appreciate sunrise, to view the sea of clouds, the Buddhist lamps and particularly the Buddhist flory which is most wonderful and captivating. Tonight we will enjoy Emei Vegetarian Dinner. Return to Chengdu.
Includes Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 4 Chengdu
After breakfast, you will be transferred to airport for flight departure. End of tour.
Tour Fare Includes
1. Five star hotel accommodations;
2. Three meals a day as specified in itinerary including daily breakfast in hotels and local specialty cuisines;
3. Local transportation as specified in itinerary;
4. All entrance fees to the sightseeing sites as outlined in itinerary;
5. Experienced and knowledgeable English speaking tour guide service;
6. Travel accident insurance.
Tour Fare not Includes
1. Chinese Visa fee;
2. All personal expenses: Telephone bills, Laundry, beverages, postage and excess baggage charges, extended stay and etc.;
3. Tips for tour guides and drivers;
4. Cost of any programs and activities unlisted and all activities after leaving the group.
Three meals a day for the entire trip as specified in the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
Buffet breakfast or Chinese breakfast each morning at hotel.
Chinese lunches and dinners at local restaurants.
Local Specialty Dinner
Leshan: Tofu Banquet
Emeishan: Emei Vegetarian Dinner